Friday, November 2, 2007

Holiday Preparations

Well, it's "NO"vember...the time of year I really don't like at all. We are teetering on the precipice of a Michigan winter, which is nasty, nasty, nasty. I'm trying to fend off the dark, dead time of year by getting some holiday baby hats ready for the Preemie Project Michigan Chapter.

Here's what I have ready today:



I've got an elf-style hat on the needles right now. I'll just keep pumping 'em out.


I still have this to deal with for the moment. Snow isn't supposed to fall until next week (oh, joy). The leaves have barely begun to fall off the trees, so I don't expect I'll be able to rake them all up before snow comes. I've already raked the yard once. This is the second "fall".




1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I'd suggest that you move to our part of the country, but you probably wouldn't like the summers. The hats are really cute!